How to Get to and From the Qatar Balloon Festival
Are you ready for the Qatar Balloon festival? Here are some transportation options that could take you to the most beautiful event in Qatar.
- Open free Parking for visitors at the Old Doha Port will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Parking will be allocated for disabled pass holders to guarantee Parking near the main entrance.
Drop-off and Valet Options
- Limited paid valet parking will be available (terms and conditions apply) (Check Map )
- Festival visitors can be dropped -off via personal driver, taxi, Uber, or Careem services.
Boat and Dhow trip Options
- Open allocated marina ports for visitors with private boats (Check Map).
- Dhow trips going and coming back to the Festival (Check Map).
Transport fact Timings
- Drive from the box park: Approximately 5-10 Min
- Walk From the Box Park: Approximately 23 min
- Drive From the Chabrat AlMina ( seafood market): approximately 3 min
- Walk From the Chabrat AlMina ( seafood market): approximately 15 min
Directions to Doha Port (Ad Dawhah) with public transportation
|The following transit lines have routes that pass near Doha Port|
|Bus : 538 , M113, M315||Metro: M3|
- Port location – Old Doha port
- Available for Drop off / Pick up
- Please view map for more information
Dhow Taxis routes (Operated by national cruise Qatar)
- Event Date: January 19-28, 2023
- Time: 4 PM – 10 PM
- Price: QR. 50/Person
- Duration: 30 TO 40 minutes
MIA PARK TO OLD DOHA PORT ( Click Here )
For inquiries, please contact 30838777
|DAILY||4:00PM – 4:45PM|
|5:30PM – 6:15PM|
|7:00PM – 7:45PM|
|8:30PM – 9:15PM|
|OLD DOHA PORT TO MIA PARK||DAILY||4:45PM – 5:30PM|
|6:15PM – 7:00PM|
|7:45PM – 8:30PM|
|9:15PM – 10:00PM|
AL BIDDA PARK station TO OLD DOHA PORT ( Click Here )
For inquiries, please contact 30832777 30004978
|OLD DOHA PORT TO AL BIDDA PARK STATION||DAILY||5PM|